Do you want to conduct your own research but do not know how? What records are available and how do you locate them? What is the proper methodology? Do you need assistance on how to have successful searches on Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Find My Past, and other websites? If this is YOU, then Valerie Eichler Lair can easily guide you in your project with a Consultation – aka Coaching session!
The sessions are in 30-minute or 1-hour increments. YOU determine how long and how many sessions according to your time and budget.
Coaching/Consultation sessions are provided for:
- Research (all aspects)
- Organization Systems
- Photography and Photo Preservation
- Heritage Albums and Scrapbooking
- $50.00 per hour.
- Full payment is required prior to the Coaching/Consultation session.
- Checks, money orders, bank drafts or cash is accepted. Inquire about PayPal.
- Every client receives an email confirmation of the date, time, the length of Coaching/Consultation session, and total amount due.
- Valerie Eichler Lair abides by the Code of Ethics for the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) and the Genealogy Standards by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- All clients understand they are paying for the time and expertise of Valerie Eichler Lair to conduct thorough research, provide analysis, and a written research report.
Contact Valerie Eichler Lair via email for further information.